We provide GST registration in Patna Bihar Ranchi Jharkhand. We are best consultant providing GST registration, GST return filing, GST audit, GST annual compliance services in Patna Bihar.
What is GST? Who has to take GST registration?
GST which is short form of Goods and Service Tax, has been officially launched on 1st July, 2017 in India. GST is a single indirect tax regime in comparison to time, when there were more than 17 types of indirect taxes in existence in India. GST is imposed on supply of goods and services. Supplier of goods and services having annual turnover over Rs. 20 lakhs are required to take GST registration on compulsory basis.
Multiple indirect taxes that the Central Government or State Governments used to impose on suppliers and consumers are now subsumed by GST. GST has subsumed Central Excise duty, Duties of Excise (medicinal and toilet preparations), Additional Duties of Excise (goods of special importance), Additional Duties of Excise (textile and textile products), Additional Duties of Customs, Special Additional Duties of Customs, Service Tax, and Central surcharges and cesses and State VAT, Entry Tax, Central Sales Tax, Luxury Tax, Purchase Tax, Entertainment and Amusement Tax, Taxes on advertisements, Taxes on gambling, betting and lotteries, and State surcharges and cesses relating to the supply of commodities and services.
Benefits of Taking GST registration?
Registration under Goods and Service Tax (GST) has following benefits for a business:
• Legal Compliance makes doing business easy and tension free,
• One can take benefit of Input Tax Credit
• One can pass on benefit of Input Tax credit to purchaser or buyer of goods or services
Checklist or document required for GST registration?
Documents/information required for GST Registration:
- Copy of Pan Card of Proprietor/Partner/Director/Tr
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/Voter Id/Driving License/Passport of Proprietor/Partner/Director/Tr
- Copy of Registration/Incorporation Certificate of Firm/Company/Trust/NGO/AOP
- Copy of MOA and AOA/Bye laws/Deed of Partnership firm/Company/Trust/NGO/AOP
- Copy of pan card of Partnership firm/Company/Trust/NGO/AOP
- Copy of Cancelled cheque/Bank Statement of Firm/Company/Trust/NGO/AOP
- Copy of Electricity Bill, Municipal Tax Receipt/land Receipt and Rent Agreement (if on rent) of office
- Email ID and Phone Number of Proprietor/Partner/Director/Tr
If you want to take GST registration or to hire experts to do GST return filing and GST compliance related services, please call us at +91-85400-85000, +91-85400-78000, +91-85400-99000