Welcome to Meerad!
Meerad.in is owned and managed by MEERAD BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED having its registered office at C/O MEERA SINGH, PRINCE BHAWAN,2ND FLOOR CHANDMARI ROAD,KANKARBAGH, PATNA , BIHAR-800020.
By visiting our site and availing our services you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully. Our services are very diverse so sometimes other terms and conditions may apply. Additional terms shall either be dictated or will be provided in writing at the time of booking of those Services and those additional terms become part of your agreement with us if you use those Services.
Terms and Conditions:
- While using this website or availing any of our services you shall be asked to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, email, phone number, contact details, etc.) as a part of the registration process or as a compulsory requirement in order to provide you the services. You agree that any information you provide shall always be authenticate accurate, correct, and up to date.
- The contents of this website is to make our customer understand about our various services, use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- Amount of time taken by us in providing you any services depend upon the proper and timely response/working by the concerned department, we shall not be responsible for any delay caused in your work due to non-working of the concerned department or any unavoidable reason.
- Whenever we quote time period of delivery of service in days/months , it would mean working days and calculation of month only after counting number of working days.
- Although we strive hard to provide services in less amount of time, but however, we have to be dependent on government departments, banks etc. Therefore, we do not guarantee to do works within the time period given.
- You cannot create a link to this website from any other website or document neither you can use the name Meerad or any of its derivatives without obtaining prior permission regarding the same from the concerned person.
- Cancellation request shall be entertained only within 24 hours of placing the order. Refund shall be made only after adjusting the charges being incurred in processing the documents and any payment of fee being made in respect of such service to any concerned department or person and after deducting our professional fees. But decision whether to refund money/fees or not would be our discretionary decision. And You agree to abide to our decision.
- No cancellation request shall be allowed in the work whose delivery is likely to be made same day or the work whose order has been taken on first priority basis.
- No cancellation shall be entertained on services whose order was made at discounted rate under and prevailing festive or promotional offer.
# Refund when there is fault– from our side:
- a. Refund request would be entertained only when its made by email to our email id firstname.lastname@example.org and not orally or other media or tools of communication.b. Refund of amount of fees**:
- 80% within 24 Hours*
- 50% within 1-10 days*
- 30% within 10-30 days*
- No refund after 30 days*
- c. How much amount of fee to be refunded would be decided by the company based on quantum of works done or merit of the case. Our decision would be final. You hereby agree to abide by our decision.– means we have done mistake not to file or failed to file application or do your work
* after time of payment of fee or drawing of bill whichever is earlier.
**Amount to be refunded shall be calculated after-
- reducing any payment made to any department and/or third party and other expenses incurred so far in doing or in proceeding with your work
- And after charging for service charge on pro rata basis.
# Refund is generally made by the company within 6-10 working days of acceptance of valid refund request. But if we fail to pay within the 10 days, we wont be liable to pay any interest on fee..
- Refund when there is no fault* from our side:
1. There would be no refund of fees if there is no fault from our side or if work is delayed or not done due to faults on part of government department or on part of customer itself.
DISCOUNTS AND NEGOTATIONS:
- Quotations for any services provided by us is not generally subject to bargains discounts under any prevailing offer is provided by us to the customers without making any independent requisition.
- No negotiations shall be entertained once the bill is made and advance for such service is received by us, customer shall be liable to pay the dues in full without any further bargain after completion of service.
- Meerad Business Solutions Private Limited holds the right to relinquish any discount or offer whether prevailing or renounced on any service offered or to be offered, payment of which is yet to be received.
- Information provided by you is safe with us and is used for record keeping, feedback and reminder purposes
- Document provided by you must be self-attested and shall be used only for the purpose of providing services which you asked for.
- Any documents and/or information provided by you are kept in a separate file and is not shared with anyone without your prior consent.
- We will use your personal information for providing you with regular updates regarding various services and offers.
MEERAD is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
MEERAD may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is revised and effective from 01/01/2018.
What we collect, We may collect the following information:
- Name and Job title
- Contact Information including email address
- Demographic Information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other Information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online .
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We are working hard and making our services better with each passing day to make your work hassle free and easier. We shall take care of all your compliance needs but there is a possibility of human error we request you to contact us regarding any issues arising out of any services availed by you, you feedback is ladder to our success. Our representatives and team of professionals are available for your help round the clock.
Our Contact details:
Meerad Business Solutions Private Limited
Contact: +91-85400-78000, +9185400-85000, +91-85400-99000
Email Id: Info@Meerad.In