ISI registration in Bihar-Patna
ISI Mark is a mark to used by all business houses and industries, which are certified by BIS for compliance of quality of their products and services with ISI standards.ISI certification aims at providing Third Party Guarantee of quality, safety and reliability of products to the ultimate customer. ISI Mark consists of a logo in which English letters �ISI� are written in capital letter and below that mark a seven digit numerical code is written which is known as license and is different for every products. It is not mandatory to have ISI Mark Certification on all the products in Bihar and only those products that are notified by government in this behalf need ISI Mark Certification in Bihar, but still manufacturer tend to use ISI Mark Certification in Bihar as it gives upper hand to them comparatively.
Advantages of ISI mark
- If one is not satisfied with ISI mark product then a new product in return by the company.
- One can do complain if that person is not satisfied with the quality of the ISI Mark registered product.
- ISI Mark certification ensures good quality of product.
- This mark is issued after a proper investigation, so there is minimum chance of product defecation
- They keep on doing sudden surveillance on manufacturer
- They take sample of product from factory and take its test itself.
Process of ISI registration
- Self Evaluation -cum- Verification Report.
- Copy of test report(s), duly authenticated, from independent BIS recognized laboratory indicating conformance of the product to relevant Indian Standard(s). It shall not be more than one month old.
- Document authenticating establishment of the firm, such as Registration by Company Registrar or State Authority or Memorandum of Article in case Applicant Firm is a Limited Company or Partnership Deed in case the applicant firm is under Partnership.
- Certificate from concerned regulatory agencies like Central Insecticide Board (CIB), Chief Controller of Explosive (CCE) and Drug Controller etc., as applicable.
- SSI Certificate in case firm is a small scale unit (if concession in Marking Fee is required).
- Drawing of the product (as applicable).
- Pay Order/Demand Draft in favour of Bureau of Indian Standards payable at New Delhi for:
- Rs. 1000/= + Taxes, as applicable (Application Fee)
- Rs. 4000/= + Taxes, as applicable (Preliminary Inspection Charges).
- Undertaking and Indemnity Bond on non-judicial stamp paper of the value of Rs. 100/- along with the application with a request for blocking licence number. Specimen of the undertaking/bond is enclosed. Furnishing of such undertaking-cum-Indemnity Bond by the Proprietor/Partner of the form is a must for the products under mandatory certification. List of products under mandatory certification is available.
For ISI Mark registration you may call or whatsapp on this given no. 8540099000