Society registration in Rajgir at affordable price Trust registration in Rajgir f Section 8 company registration in Rajgir
NGO means NON Governmental Organisation. These are organisation whose primary purpose is not to earn profit but to do activities of social importance and social welfare. TRUST, SOCIETY, and SECTION 25 COMPANY are three types of NGOs in INDIA. It means if you want to start your own NGOs in INDIA, you will have to either register TRUST, or SOCIETY or SECTION 25 COMPANY.
Importance of NGO
They engage in fundraising activities to raise money for carrying out the work they do. Ever since independence, NGOs have played a crucial role in helping the needy in India, providing aid to the distressed and elevating the socio-economic status of millions in the country
List of documents
- Copy of Pan & Voter-ID of 3 persons(President, Treasurer and Secretary)
- Copy of Voter ID/Aadhar Card/Driving License/Passport of 7 persons
- Six passport size photos of seven persons (minimum)
- Electricity Bill of registered office
- Rent Agreement with Electricity Bill ( If office is on rent)
- Name of proposed society
- Address certificate of registered address of Society given by Anchala Dhikari/Mukhiya/Ward member on his letter head with stamp mentioning office address of the society and ward number
- Front & Side Photos of Office Building(From right and left)
According to section 20 of the Societies Registration Act, 1860, the following societies can be registered under the Act:- Charitable societies, military orphan funds or societies established at the several presidencies of India, societies established for the promotion of science, literature, or the fine arts, for instruction, Every society registered under this Act may take legal action or be sued in the name of President, Chairman, or Principal Secretary, or trustees, as shall be determined by the rules and regulations of the society and, in default of such determination, in the name of such person as shall be appointed by the governing body for the occasion:- Provided that it shall be competent for any person having a claim, or demand against the society, to sue the President or Chairman, or Principal Secretary or the trustees thereof, if on application the governing body some other officer or person be not nominated to be the defendant.
we provide all service on this address which is milane lane near bikaner sweets kankarbagh main road opposite SBI bank or may also whatsapp or call us on this no. 8540099000